VBScript tips and tricks
- Useful WMI classes for the Network ADMIN -
- A description of WMI classes and how they work -
- Finding good information on VBScript - click
- Useful Platform SDK searches - click me
- Using Primal Script - click me
- Documentation standards - click me
- A very useful mapping of ADUC* to ADSI -
- A most excellent listing of VBScript functions, errors, and the like -
- Here are some new VBScripts - click here
dude (or dudette)
- Register your own OID number for schema extensions -
- This is a good article on ways to extend the schema -
- Barnacle eradication -- my name for un-needed stuff in VBS.
* ADUC (pronounced as a duck) is active directory users and computers. The
reason you need a mapping between it and ADSI is due to the "friendly names"
used in ADUC, and the hostile names from LDAP.
© Copyright 2004, Ed Wilson All Rights Reserved.